NEWS + EVENTS
For more information regarding upcoming events, new arrivals to the US, new producers, new states for distribution, and more…please check out our Facebook + Instagram
New producer profiles are ready to roll! These are the newest additions to our portfolio:
- Domaine de l’Envol (Alsace) http://domainedelenvol.fr/
Biodynamic winemakers in Ingersheim, Alsace.
The Alsatian vineyard is located on the Rhine basin, one of the most complex geological areas in Europe. Whether substrates eruptive rocks or pebbles and sands at the foot of valleys, it is these specificities that allow Alsace to claim itself among the most diverse wine regions in the world !
The Hirsinger family and the Maison Jean Freudenreich joined forces in August 2016 to form the Domaine de l’Envol in the ambition to produce wines rooted in their land with minimal inputs in the vineyard and minimial intervention in the cellar.
Domaine de l’Envol contains 3 Grand Cru Vineyards and 4 Lieu-Dits.
Their wines are distributed in USA via MYSA Natural Wine. https://mysa.wine/
- Vignerons en Boîte (France) https://www.vigneronsenboite.com/
- Domaine Hegarty-Chamans (Minervois) http://www.hegartychamans.com/
- Domaine Nestor Bélicard (Beaujolais Cru) http://www.domainenestor.fr/index-en.html
- Domaine de LaFage (Southwest)
- Les Pierres d’Aurèle (Loire) https://www.lespierresdaurele.com/
- Domaine Blanc Plume (Pyrénées-Orientales) https://domaineblancplume.com/#titre
- Domaine de la Cure (Beaujolais)
- Le Quai à Raisins (France) https://lequaiaraisins.fr/
- Domaine Coquelicot (Périgord)
We spent 6 weeks in France visiting our current producers + meeting new additions to the Mélusine Wines family! Visit the link above to follow our journey + learn more about each stop along our way…